MAC is a private school in the government net of schools. Fees are payable in K1 and K2; and in F1–F6.
Fee structure and payment of school fees.
School Fees Policy:
1. School fees are paid twice a year in February and June.
2. An OCBC Wing Hang Bank auto-pay account must be opened once the DSEJ student card is issued.
3. Payments must be made through OCBC Wing Hang Bank auto-pay deduction system.
4. 1 st term school fees for the following year must be paid in June.
5. A late fee of Mop 500 will be charged on late payments.
6. Student withdrawal after 1 st June and before the start of the new academic will incur a 10% admin fee.
7. Student withdrawing during the school year is eligible to a pro-rated refund on school fees only.
8. If school fees remain unpaid after 10 days the school will consider the student withdrawn from the school. In the event the student wishes to return to MAC, they will be required to meet admission requirements and all outstanding fees must be paid immediately.
9. A school place for the following term will not be held for any student with unpaid school fees.
10. School fees are usually subject to an annual increase of 5% to 10% pending school council approval.
For details of the current year's fee schedule, please click on the relevant button below.